Before you can find out what companies are visiting your website, you’ll need to sign up for whoisvisiting.com.
When you first sign-up for whoisvisiting.com you'll receive an email from us with a tracking code which you will need to place in the header of your website. You will then be automatically placed on our free 14-day trial. Your trial account will give you full access to all the features of our dashboard such as real-time notifications, daily CSV reports and detailed lists of your visitors.
After the 14-day free trial has finished you are under no obligation to continue with ourselves, but if you do wish to continue just simply add your card details in the payment screen and you will be enrolled for another month.
TRY WHOISVISITING.COM FREE
Signing up for Whoisvisiting.com
- Head to whoisvisiting.com and click on the orange button on the top right-hand corner labelled Sign Up or the button in the centre of the page labelled Try for free
- Next, enter your email address, your domain, and click on Sign up for a free account. Complete the rest of the fields on the second page also.
- Check your email for a verification message and click Verify your Email. You will then receive your unique tracking code.
- Place the code in the header or footer of your website. See here for more help with this.
- Check your dashboard and as soon as you get a visitor your free trial starts.
That's it! You've signed up for Whoisvisiting.com
See More: Adding the code to your website.